Restored Kids is Dedicated to:
- We believe that God is the One who truly saves and changes children. We are not a ministry about rules, we are a ministry about Jesus!
- We do not take lightly the fact that parents are entrusting us with their beloved children. We do everything possible to provide a safe environment for all ages; including security, background checks for volunteers and age appropriate rooms.
- It is our goal to have your kids wanting to come back each week! We have trained volunteers who love Jesus and love kids in order to make sure that your kids have an awesome time each week!
- We know that parents are the most influential people in the lives of kids and that is why we see it as essential to partner with parents in loving and nurturing their kids. We want to help parents in every way to love and lead their child into a deeper relationship with Jesus.
We have three different classrooms during our Sunday gathering (5:00 p.m.).
- Nursery: (Birth - Crawling)
- Toddlers: (Walking - 3 years old)
- Elementary: (4 - 10 years old)
NOTE: As of now, until we are ready to have a Youth Ministry for older children, kids older than 10 years old are encouraged to help us assist Kids Ministry Volunteers as "Jr. Volunteers." Otherwise, they are free to join their parents in the main Sunday gathering.
If you have any questions about Restored Kids, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.